My reason for training

My reason for training
just two beach bums

Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Friday to all........

Well; it's been an interesting week. So far this week I have logged 2 runs, 2 weight training sessions and 1 swim - so I feel like I've accomplished something. I've fought with Wolf Camera all week with absolutely no end in sight. Have you seen the credit card commercials where the call center is one guy named "Peggy"? I am living that commercial with Wolf Camera. It's infuriating. I'm going to move on before my blood pressure gets high again from thinking about these morons. Just know that if I were lucky enough to ever get my hands on the characters from the India call center..... they would be a little  more conscientious about getting my packages sent to me.

So my wife is sick again. This time she has a bad cold. She claims to have caught it from me - but that's a stretch since I haven't been sick. She's on Z-pack of antibiotics but what she should really be on is bed rest. Instead of resting and getting herself better; she's planning a wedding shower for her future sister in law for tonight. I would have cancelled myself - but what are you gonna do? I have a feeling that tomorrow could be a pain full day for all us...........

My 15 month old ray of sunshine, Rylie, is doing well. She's at the stage now where it's fun to imitate everything mommy and daddy say or do. Which is cute. Sometimes. Then other times it's really not so cute. Especially if you have fits of drunken sailor language like I do. Daddy's trying honey - Daddy's trying.

My two mutts have been sleeping in the garage since it's been freezing this past week. I love how I get that whiff of mangy, wet dog when I go out to get in the truck every morning. One good note is that is when they are in the garage they aren't breaking off anonymous pieces of concrete that they are picking up from God knows where........You learn to take small victories where you can........

Until next time - that's the news from my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment